TRASLATION AND UPDATING IN PROGRESS
List of Professor:
|MARCO EUGENIO DI GIANDOMENICO
| – ECONOMIA DELL’ARTE E DELLA CULTURA
– PRODUZIONE, SCRITTURA E REGIA CINEMATOGRAFICA
– CORPORATE SOCIAL REPORTING
– MANAGEMENT E MARKETING CULTURALE
Marco Eugenio Di Giandomenico is a Chartered Accountant, an expert in Economics, Management and Marketing of Culture and Art, No Profit (in particular foundations, NGOs, cooperatives and consortiums), Fund Raising & Public Grants, Environment & Energy, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and media & entertainment.
Marco Eugenio Di Giandomenico is a trainer for years and owner of prestigious academic positions in the field of Economics and Business Organization.
He has worked (taking courses and/or conducting research ) with :
– Polytechnic University of Milan
– Catholic University of the Sacred Heart in Milan
– Accademia di Belle Arti di Brera in Milan
– University of Florence
– University of Gabriele D’Annunzio in Chieti
– Pontifical Lateran University in Rome
– National Council of Certified Accountants and Auditors (CNDCEC) in Rome.
Marco Eugenio Di Giandomenico is an expert in communications, media & entertainment.
He is an author and screenwriter for television and film, and television presenter and entertainer.
In 2012, as an expert of territorial development and commentator, has participated in the Heritage programs on RAI UNO conducted by Federico Fazzuoli and Marco Ravaglioli.
He is president of the International Award for Screenplays Family and Italian Style of Milan, in collaboration with the ALMED (High School in Media, Communication and Entertainment) of the Catholic University of the Sacred Heart in Milan.
As part of a project on the themes of EXPO 2015 sponsored by the City of Milan and the main public cultural of Lombardy capital, as an economist of culture and art, he has collaborated in the production:
– in 2014, the film Four Giants in Milan (on Leonardo Da Vinci, Napoleon, Stendhal and Hemingway) directed by Andrea Bellati;
– in 2015, the film Giants in Milan – Volume II (on Emperor Constantine, Enrico Mattei, Indro Montanelli, Giò Ponti and Alessandro Manzoni), Giants in Milan – Volume III (on the Duomo and the Teatro alla Scala in Milan), Giants in Milan – Volume IV e V (on contemporary art), Giants in Milan – Volume VI (on the fashion) and Giants in Milan – Volume VII (on the Sforza Castle);
– in 2016, the film Giants in Milan – Volume VIII (on the Piccolo Teatro in Milan) and the film Giants in Milan – Arte Sostenibile.
He’s director of the Communication Platforms Betting On Italy (BOI) and Betting On Lombardy (BOL) in Milan.
He is often chairman and speaker at international conferences and events, especially on issues of ethics and economics.